Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

To be crumbled

Be crumbled.
So wild flowers will come up where you are.
You have been stony for too many years.
Try something different.
Surrender.

~ Rumi
Photo by Sharon Brownlow
 I have newly discovered a Facebook page Rivers in the Ocean that has mesmerized me and captivated my heart.  I was fortunate to read a recent posting made by the administrator of this page that I now share with you.

As I become more and more disheartened about the unconscionable mindlessness of the few that continuously attempt to impose limitations and suffering on the many, I am grateful for those precious moments when my faith and hope for humanity's survival is restored.  I then once again breathe deeply, let go and swim in the exalting flow of rivers in the ocean.  

There are many forms of strength . . . to feel the surrender and freedom of being crumbled is a blessing.



Stephanie Doty
Weary of Wonderland
May 29, 2014

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/