Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, BEFORE life and experience intruded, I had a vision of love between two people.  This graphic represents to me what that vision would look like. Now, all these years and a mended heart later, I've recaptured my sensibilities.

Perhaps, for this reason alone, this graphic has become more real than ever. No matter the gender of the two people, their ages -- if what they share is a genuine bond, THIS, to me, is true love.

For me, the foundation of this bond is integrity, mutual respect, love -- the gentleness, ease and comfort that flow from their shared feelings. Anything less than this bond is nothing I would care to experience, much less share.


Stephanie Doty
Weary of Wonderland
May 16, 2014
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/