Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The synchronicity of inner symphonies


“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.”  Anaïs Nin
Relationships can often seem challenging with insurmountable obstacles that have led me to live a solitary existence. However, this morning I read an Anais Nin quote that restores my belief and hope in the sanctity of an intimate relationship that, for me, is a synchronicity of merging inner symphonies. I believe the merged energies provide the underpinning that allows a couple to join together to dance the dance of life.

Stephanie Doty
Weary of Wonderland
May 6, 2014

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/