Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

AUTHENTICITY in its finest hour and regalia

Sooooooooooooooo smiling -- it was not until I was 'ready' [and whoever is 'ready' to feel emotionally betrayed by ANYONE -- but, most especially, someone you had invited into your heart] that I FINALLY absorbed and embraced the most important life lesson I'll EVER receive. It was one of those 'pesky' lessons that kept appearing throughout my adulthood. Most importantly, I am and will be eternally grateful to my guardian angels for belief in me and perseverance.  

The Velveteen Rabbit metaphor is perfection. Thank you to the creator[s] of Facebook page Revolutionary  Empathy for this beautiful message -- as a reminder to each of us about what is AND is not important in our lives . . . .

Stephanie Doty
Weary of Wonderland
April 29, 2014

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/