Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Lifeline from unimagined drowning, financial death



After three separate individuals decided NOT to repay me for money I had advanced to them, I was in a state of financial despair. I'd trusted each and felt betrayed by their actions -- not to mention their outrageous declarations of 'indigence' and attitudes of 'entitlement.'  For more than a year, I weighed the consequences to me [primarily the ruination of my credit rating] if I should decide to pursue debt consolidation. Feeling more and more like I was drowning in a sea of financial interest [from which I could find no relief] I finally concluded debt consolidation was my best, if not only, solution. It will take until late fall of 2017 before this nightmare ends and I will still owe a huge, outstanding student loan.  However, when each of the bank's representatives that I contacted for help refused to talk sensibly with me and the three individuals continued not to honor the outstanding indebtedness to me, I believed I had no viable recourse other than debt consolidation. Even though I continue to struggle financially, debt consolidation has helped me to stop feeling victimized -- by so-called 'friends' [who never were friends to me] and financial policies and laws that are all vile in the extreme. 

Financial 'Relief'


Stephanie Doty
Weary of Wonderland
March 14, 2014

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/